Friday, July 18, 2008

An Interview with B3's Lead Singer


What is your favorite beverage? It's no secret. Dr. Pepper.

What's your favorite food? Sushi

What is your favorite book? Now, that's a tough one. But authors...J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkein, Susan Cooper, and C.S. Lewis

Movie? Pirates of the Caribbean.

What did you have for breakfast this morning? Country bread dipped in olive oil and pepper.

What is your favorite shirt? Blue and white striped Abercrombie cotton button-down.

Favorite song? How could you!!!...I do like "Beautiful Day" by U2.

What are you going to do today? Be imprisoned by my brother's...just kidding...:) No really...I never know what I am going to do until I do it. It comes to me as the day unfolds.

What is your most embarrassing moment? I don't know...I don't really ever get embarrassed.

No comments: